Last year, we introduced pride mode on the web site. We liked it so much, we're leaving it on. Forever! Try it with dark mode for the visual feast you never knew you needed until now.
Want to give Amazon the big middle finger to show solidarity with warehouse workers fighting to unionize, but you're worried about where you're gonna score your next smut fix? Buying direct from the publisher is best, but I'm also available on Bookstrand, Dhemfah, Dreame, Inscribe, and Smashwords if you prefer. Or read one of my numerous free stories here or on Literotica.
Stay safe. Stay healthy. And stay smutty.
These are all stories that have been published on Literotica. I am making them available here as ebooks in case you need smut where there is no wifi. ☺
Mistress and Charlotte
Other Stories and Collections
Stories published through JMS Books
To enjoy one of these stories offline, simply download it to your device's local storage and open it with any PDF reader app. Or, if you use a dedicated e-reader, check out this PC Magazine article for help getting stories sideloaded onto your Kindle.
For new stories and to make comments, please visit my Literotica page.
Miss Baxter's Girls
I have a new series of titles for sale called Miss Baxter's Girls. If you like the loving relationship Mistress Natasha has with Charlotte and Juliet in my Literotica tales, you're sure to enjoy Miss Baxter and her girls.
The overarching story centers around a retired dominatrix who runs a boarding house for young women. Equal parts loving mother and strict disciplinarian, her hope is to help each of her boarders live up to her full potential. Not one to be trifled with, Miss Baxter is equally likely to use the stick as the carrot when instructing her girls in life's lessons.
Titles with previews:
Each book is around ten-thousand words long and is published by JMS Books. The first title, Julie the Pianist, will often be featured on sale or free on the publisher's web site.
Sara's Secret War
I am expanding upon a short work I once published on Literotica called Sabine's Story. It's been polished up and re-released as Sabine, Mother of the Revolution. I'm hoping to use this tale to kick off a whole series of stories in the same dystopian setting.
Check here to find previews before they get published.
- Sabine, Mother of the Revolution — The first installment in Sara's Secret War.
- Computer Love — The second installment in Sara's Secret War.
- The Proposal — Working title of the third installment.
Sneak Peeks & Extras
Works in progress, previews, and other incomplete ramblings
- Counting Stars — A brief rant about Literotica ratings.
- Glitch Hunters — Fast-paced other-worldly fun with YouTubers Alexis and Nicole (Young Adult.)
- Pepper's Penance — The first chapter of a new novel.
- State of Love and Trust — How to write dom-sub without being gross.
- Wash, Rinse, Repeat — Making the move from short story to novel.
- All That in Four-Hundred Characters? — How I learned to stop worrying and love the blurb.